jueves, 25 de junio de 2009

Survey....




Answer this interesting survey about RELATIONSHIPS

  1. How long is the longest relationship you`ve been in ?
  2. Have you been let down ?
  3. Was your last kiss a mistake?
  4. If someone likes you, would you want them to tell you? How would you want to them to tell you or let you know?
  5. If someone cheats you on, would you tell him/her off ?
  6. If you fell in love with someone but that person is in a relationship, would you ask him/her split up the relationship?
  7. Have you fell you find Mr or Mrs right ?
  8. Have you talk about marriage with any couple?
  9. When you feel her/she has let you down, What do you do to fix that kind of problems in your relationship ?
  10. What is longest you have gone without seeing each other?

2 comentarios:

  1. 1. 4 years
    2. yes, I don't remember a specific situation, but I feel let down when someone lies me.
    3. not, it was so sweet...
    4. (sorry, but I'm confused with the question)
    5. yes, obviously.Because I can't accept this kind of situation.
    6.not, because maybe they are in love, so I can't break off that relationship.
    7. I don't know because, in this moment I'm not in a relationship...I don't have boyfriend.
    8. not, it is so difficult, because when you talk about it, is when you feel that you've found the man of your life.
    9.I talk with him,I try to resolve this kind of situations, because I don't like the problems.
    10. one month.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. 1.- 2 years.

    2.-No, I Haven´t yet.

    3.- Not, was nice.

    4.- I would like he told me, because I`m very shy.

    5.- Of course, because the confidence is the base for everything.

    6.- The situation is complicated, but I`m really in love I will talk with him and I give time, maybe a couple of weeks for resolve the situation with his girlfriend.

    7.- I think Mr. or Mrs. Right doesn´t exist, but we can look for maybe someone similar.

    8.-Not.

    9.-Just talk for resolve the problems.

    10.- I don´t remember exactly the time, but not too much.

    Ayleen Hernàndez

    ResponderEliminar