jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

Letter of Application


Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to apply for the job of Reception Assistant which was advertised on the Student Affairs Office notice board of the Ucinf University on June 18.

My working experience at Starbucks coffee improved my lidership skills, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment. I have fluent spoken and written English and I also have fluent spoken Chinese.

I´m particulary interested in help people and organize activities. If look at my CV you´ll see I have a lot off different jobs. One of them was working in a camp rock for youngers musicians as Reception Assistant, a job similar to these mentioned in your advertisement.

I fell prepared to work in your company, I woluld like to make a positive and enthusiastic contribution to the Reception Department and I hope you will consider my application favourality.
I am avalilable for interview just on monday and friday at any time and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours fatihfully
Catalina Harrison

1 comentario:

  1. Well done except that you forgot to ask questions about the working hours and the length of contract.

    ResponderEliminar