jueves, 4 de junio de 2009

June 4 . Films



My favourite film is " Pride and Prejudice", it`s a romantic film based on Janes Austen`s novel.
The film is about Bennet`s family, composed forMr and Mrs Bennet and five sisters who they want to wed with the appropriate young men ( handsome, with values and a lot of money ) but the father wants his dauther to be happy in first place while the mother was concentrated on finding a good husband.
A day a new neighbour shows up to the town with his sister and a friend called Mr Darcy ( In my opinion he is the most romantic man I have ever seen) well, the
new neighbourd ( I don`t remember the name) is interested in the oldest daughter Jane and Mr. Darcy ( My lovely Darcy ) keeps on eye on the second daughter Elizabeth. But Elizabeth tales an instant dislike to Mar Darcy after meet him closely.
Jane, the older daughter starts a relationship with the neighbour and Darcy starts to be more pleasant with Elizabeth and I could say that they start a strange friendship. But one sad day Jane and the neighbour break up and the neighbour with Darcy return to the capital for a couple of months. ( Of course Elizabeth and Jave were sad ).
One day, the neighbour and Darcy return to the country and Jace accepts the neighbour`s proposal of marriage. In that moment Elizabeth leave the house to go walking on the garden. There she meets
Darcy and he admits his love for Elizabeth saying a memorable quote which I remember since I saw this film, he said: " My affections and wishes are unchanged, but one word form you will silence me forever and... I love you, I love you, I love you ".
The film finish when Elizabeth talks with her father and assures that she really loves Mr Darcy.


This is my favourite film, I always try to watch it when I have free time and I really love it, in fact I now exactly some quotes. It`s my favourite because Mr Darcy is fantastic ( For me a totally Mr Right ),

he is not the typical men who stars being nice. For me love is a decision and Darcy and Elizabeth decide love each other.

1 comentario:

  1. Catalina,
    I haven't seen the film yet, but I have read the book. You've written a great review, it's obvious that you really love this film.
    Some things to think about:
    A day a new neighbour
    Elizabeth leave the house
    I now exactly some quotes

    ResponderEliminar