jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

When I met Pablo, a cyber friend

One day I was chatting in a web site and I suddenly started to talk with a boy called Pablo, he was very interesting, we got along and while we were talking I found a lot of in common with him, we liked the same kind of music and that kind of things.
The cyber friendship started officialy so we started to talk very day for hours a even, we talked by phone one or twice a week. Of course, he sent me a photo and he looked very handsome.
A couple of month later we decided to meet each other, that was the momenent when everything changed.
Pablo didn´t look like his picture, his hair was shorter, and he was wearing pretty strange clothes. At first I thought he was wearing his pijama. Anyway, I thought he looked a little bit cute and friendly, but I definitly I wasn´t attracted by him!.
He was very talkative, In fact I didn´t get the chance to say anything. He laughed a lot at his own jokes. At first I thought he was really funny, but when I got kind of tired oh his jokes, and I wanted to talke about more serious things, you know, get to know him a little better.
We went to my favorite restaurant " Sushi house ", during the meal, Pablo paid a lot of attention to the waitress, That really turned me off and put me in a bad mood.
When I get angry, I get very quiet, so I didn´t talk very much for the rest of the evening, and I was glad when the meal was over. It was a miserable meeting. I couldn´t wait to get a taxi and go home .
But I discover one thing, though....I´m never going on a blind date again. And of course, I didn´t talked with Pablo again.

1 comentario:

  1. Wow, what an experience! Going on a blind date can be risky.
    Well done! You used a variety of tenses and some interesting vocabulary. You kept my interest, because I was curious how the story was going to end.

    ResponderEliminar