jueves, 2 de abril de 2009

Hi,
My name is Catalina Harrison. I`m doing this subject for second time and that make me feel like a fool but there`s something good today I learnt to do a new kind of reading comprehension because the last year nobody explaind ud how to do it.
Well, I`m working in a highschool in Colina, I love teaching but this year is a little bit complicated for me because my students are between 11 and 12 years old and that`s the matter because I prefer older students like the past years . By the way, om friday`s I`m doing a course about postmodernism which is very interesting, then I´ll take another course about protocol and etichs.

1 comentario:

  1. Excellent introduction Catalina and I love the picture too! Why are you studying post-modernism? I think this is very interesting too!

    ResponderEliminar