jueves, 16 de abril de 2009

Dear Mark...

Dear Mark,
I`m so happy to hear from you again, your life in the farm sounds good and relaxing in fact I was thinking im visit you and spends some days because I`m exahusted in this days. I had moved to a new house near to the down town, the flat is fantastic but the neighbourhood is too noise, are many buses around and somethimes is very disgusting live hear.

I have a roomate, her name is Nathaly, she is a language teacher, I met her in my job, we are working in the same school. She is a nice person but is always reading books and talking about literature. We used to watch old romantic movies like " Casa blanca", we really enjoy spend sundays in our beds waching moviees, eating chocolate and of course drinking a nice cup of coffee. Arrive to the the school take us just 20 minitues that`s why I moved to the down town three months ago. The schools is fine but sincerely I prefered my last job, I`m really missing my last students, my new students are 11 years old and you know I have always prefer older students.

About your invitation to the farm, as I told you before I`d love to visit you but I`m wondering if Nathaly could go with me.Please write and tell me if you can make it. We woluld like to go on winter vacationes, we have two weeks free. I really want to now the new puppies of the farm, you know how much I love dogs.

By the way, Have you hear about my brother`s weeding ? , My brother Pier got married last Christmas with his girlfriend Carolina, it was an exciting weeding, the bride and the groom were dressed like Santa Claus, Could you imagine that ? I`ll send you pictures.

I`d better close now, as it`s getting late and tomorrow I have to get up early. I`m looking forward to hearing from you.

All the best.
Catalina

1 comentario:

  1. Very good but you need to check for mistakes and then we can have a look at this in lab class.

    ResponderEliminar